With access to our team of allied health professionals, our employment consultants are able to provide holistic support to benefit employers and employees.
Here’s How CIM Employment Supports Your Recruitment Process
- We help source suitable candidates for sustainable employment. We implement pre-screening assessments and workplace assessments to make sure optimal employment matches are made. Our vocational assessment tools ensure employers receive only appropriate referrals for interviewing.
- Our consultants provide essential information to employers regarding state and federal Government financial incentives. We are knowledgeable on national legislation and wage subsidies and prioritise staying up to date on any changes. We help employers navigate how to apply for wage subsidies, including mature age wage subsidies, workplace modifications and provide support to establish traineeships and apprenticeships.
- The CIM Employment team supports the interview process, helping with the scheduling of interviews and providing feedback to candidates post interview.
- We provide information regarding national minimum wage and relevant wage information.
Ongoing Support for Employers
Through our Disability Employment Services, we deliver holistic services to employers when they employ people with an injury, health condition or disability, including:
- Post Placement Support: CIM Employment by Altius has a flexible Post Placement Support Program that provides support to both employers and employees in regards to managing and maintaining employment.
- Help to source and implement allied health interventions.
- Assistance in applying for state and federal government financial incentives on an ongoing basis.