With access to our team of allied health professionals, our employment consultants are able to provide holistic support to benefit employers and employees.
Here’s How Altius Supports Your Recruitment Process
- We can help source suitable candidates for sustainable employment using our existing extensive client database of job seekers and recovering workers. We implement pre-screening assessments and workplace assessments to make sure optimal employment matches are made. Our vocational assessment tools and in-depth knowledge of our client’s individual strengths, personality type, workstyle and transferable skills ensure employers receive only appropriate referrals for interviewing.
- Our consultants provide essential information to employers regarding eligibility for any state and federal government financial incentives or scheme-based incentives. We are knowledgeable on national legislation and wage subsidies and prioritise staying up to date on any changes across all schemes and jurisdictions. We support in facilitating employer access to incentives such as the various return to work support programs within the Workers Compensation sector or help employers navigate how to apply for wage subsidies, including mature age wage subsidies and workplace modifications. In addition, we can provide support to establish traineeships and apprenticeships or arrange vocational re-training for new employees, if required.
- Our Vocational and Employment Consulting team also supports the interview process, helping with the scheduling of interviews and providing feedback to candidates post interview.
- We provide information regarding national minimum wage and relevant wage information.
Ongoing Support for Employers
Through our Disability Employment Services and Rehabilitation Services, we deliver holistic support to employers when they employ people who have sustained an injury or who suffer from a health condition or disability, including:
- Post Placement Support: CIM Employment by Altius has a flexible Post Placement Support Program that provides support to both employers and employees in regards to managing and maintaining employment.
- Help to source and implement allied health interventions.
- Assistance in applying for state and federal government financial incentives or scheme-based incentive programs on an ongoing basis.
Register to Fill a Job Vacancy
We help employers find suitable employees to fill job vacancies whilst helping to minimise the financial outlay involved in hiring. We have the team, expertise and varied client base to ensure that you as an Employer are matched with the most suitable job candidates and your eligibility to utilise a wide range of potential employee placement incentives is thoroughly explored. These services are at no cost to you as an Employer.
Let us help you fill a job vacancy by completing our job vacancy registration referral form here : Register a Job Vacancy
Register a Job Vacancy