We have experience assisting clients with a range of challenges with job application support including help to develop a resume, interview training and support overcoming the challenges of applying for positions. Our team provides personalised job matching support to help individuals secure employment for the longer term. Our career transition support service aims to support those through their transition to a new career by:
- Providing musculoskeletal and spinal assessments, physiotherapy support appointments and equipment, educational programs and support to manage any physical limitations an individual may have affecting their employability.
- Programs to support mental health which include personal goal setting and strategies to manage mental health during a period of career transition.
- Empowering employees with education, for example pain education can help minimise fear avoidance which may be impacting on returning to work.
- Free access to job search assistance and career development support and support those looking to transition their career through our Job Club – providing access to job searching resources and tailored job searching support.
- Our Job Seeker Portal connects job seekers to a wide variety of on-line job searching resources including training and education opportunities and community support resources. Job Seekers can set up a personalised job searching portal, to help them interact personally to job searching tools, establish alerts and receive notifications relevant to their own search.
- Vocational assessments to help individuals navigate their future career or return to work direction. We gather valuable information about an individual’s previous employment, education, achievements and interests - to analyse their aptitudes and abilities and establish their transferable skills.
Our specialists will also recommend re-training when deemed necessary to achieve an agreed goal. All our recommendations are realistic, supported by labour market research and tailored to the individual.