Working for us:
Altius Group is an award winning employer of choice in the Allied Health industry with a reputation as the quality benchmark in workplace rehabilitation. We employ over 300 passionate and driven professionals across Australia.
When you work with us you can expect:
In the role you will:
- A culture based on our values of Professional Integrity, Resolve, Innovation, Distinction and Excellence.
- Regular, ongoing training from accessible and open industry professionals and access to professional development plans. We put people first and work one on one with you to help you become the best you can be.
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro laptop and smart phone enabling flexible working options.
- Genuine support for your own wellbeing including access to our own AltiusLife wellbeing platform, regular employee wellbeing seminars, access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
To be successful you will have:
- Conduct initial vocational assessments to identify rehabilitation goals, objectives and outcomes
- Develop personalised rehabilitation plans that support a whole of person approach to rehabilitation
- Deliver case management and coordinate rehabilitation services
- Plan, coordinate and monitor clinical interventions
- Develop quality early intervention strategies
- Present case information to various stakeholders including credible recommendations/solutions to drive a desired goal
- AHPRA registration as a Psychologist
- Excellent report writing skills
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong problem-solving and negotiating skills
- The ability to embrace change and all the opportunities it brings.