Working at Altius
Altius Group is an award winning employer of choice in the Allied Health industry employing over 300 people across Australia.
When you work with us you can expect:
About the Role:
- A culture based on our values of Professional Integrity, Resolve, Innovation, Distinction and Excellence.
- Regular, ongoing training from accessible and open industry professionals and access to professional development.
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro laptop and smart phone enabling flexible working options.
- Genuine support for your own well-being including access to our own AltiusLife well-being platform, regular employee well-being seminars, access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
You will complete relevant assessments and return to work case management, to restore an individual's highest level of functional performance and deliver a successful return to work. Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Functional, ADL & workplace assessments
- Case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals
- Work on a limited caseload of an average 20 cases
- Develop quality early intervention strategies and return to work plan
- Negotiate and chair case conferences with key stakeholders including doctors, employers and individual with an injury
- Some assessments and planning for NDIS participants to maximise their level of function, capacity and social engagement
- ESSA membership as an Exercise Physiologist
- We are also recruiting for Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation (desirable, not essential)
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Rapport building skills
- High level of resilience and drive to continuously learn