Working at Altius
Altius Group is an award winning employer of choice in the Allied Health industry employing over 300 people across Australia.
When you work with us you can expect:
About the job
- A culture based on our values of Professional Integrity, Resolve, Innovation, Distinction and Excellence.
- Regular, ongoing training from accessible and open industry professionals.
- A focus on quality over quantity to deliver outstanding results.
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro laptop and smart phone enabling flexible working options.
- Genuine support for your own wellbeing including access to our own AltiusLife wellbeing platform, regular employee wellbeing seminars, access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
- Complete Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy assessments including Functional, Activities of Daily Living , ergonomic & workplace assessments
- Case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals
- Work on a limited caseload of an average 20 cases
- Develop quality early intervention strategies and return to work plans
- Liaise with other health professionals, doctors and local community organisations
- Exposure to clinical treatment based work through our other subsidiary’s (if desired)
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- We are also looking for Accredited Exercise Physiologists
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation (desirable, not essential)
- Will consider those with clinical expertise and new graduates
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Rapport building skills
- High level of resilience and drive to continuously learn