Altius Group provides specialist support, guidance and partnership to help organisations and their people realise their health potential. The Altius journey has been one of growth, opportunity and sustained excellence. As a consolidated group we comprise of five independently successful subsidiaries which have profited over the past 5 years from both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Altius Group has been named Health & Life Sciences Growth Company in the 2017 Australian Growth Company Awards and the Service Excellence winner of the ABA 100 2018 Australian Business Awards. The opportunity:
We are seeking a passionate professional with a team focused approach for the role of Injury Management Consultant, based across our Busselton and Bunbury offices. You will receive ongoing supervision and coaching to assist you in providing first class workplace rehabilitation services to our broad range of clients.
Duties of the role include:
- Manage a caseload of clients and deliver the highest quality injury management services.
- Assist injured workers to engage in workplace rehabilitation, liaise with their employer, insurer and medical practitioner to facilitate a timely and appropriate return to work.
- Complete reports in a professional and timely manner.
- Home Assessment/Modification as required.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Allied Health degree in Occupational Therapy
- Rehabilitation Counsellors, Occupational Nurses and Psychologists are also encouraged to apply;
- A current driver's license and a reliable car;
- AHPRA registration;
- Experience in Workplace Rehabilitation is desirable;
- Innovative thinking and willingness to expand skill set;
- Proven competency or ability to build relationships with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Receive ongoing regular supervision and support to help you achieve career growth and success.
- Company funded professional development opportunities.
- Yearly salary reviews.
- Positive and friendly organisational culture.
- Regular social events.
- Free on-site parking.
If you are interested in this exciting position, please submit your resume and brief cover letter via the link