About the Company:
Altius Group provides specialist support, guidance and partnership to help organisations and their people realise their health potential. The Altius journey has been one of growth, opportunity and sustained excellence. As a consolidated group we comprise of five independently successful subsidiaries which have profited over the past 5 years from both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Altius Group has been named Health & Life Sciences Growth Company in the 2017 Australian Growth Company Awards and the Service Excellence winner of the ABA 100 2018 Australian Business Awards.
About the Role:
A rare opportunity exists for a Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator on a fulltime basis, however part-time of 4 days per week will be considered. This role is based at our Sydney CBD head office.
This role supports communications and marketing through implementing communications and marketing plans through digital channels. The successful candidate will be able to co-ordinate a planned, professional and measured approach to digital marketing that aligns with the purpose of the communications plan, under the guidance of the Business Development team. Responsibilities:
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to;
Skills & Experience:
- Bringing experience and understanding of the latest digital software and an ability to navigate and work within new digital channels
- regularly updating our new company website
- developing visually appealing e-news and email banners
- uploading and responding to posts on social media and developing other quality digital content for sharing across a range of channels
- developing reporting and insights from our web analytics platforms to shape and improve our digital strategy and report on campaigns
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes;
- Tertiary qualifications in digital marketing or communications with an emphasis on creating and placing digital content measuring impact
- Experience working with a range of software including video editing software and content creation tools such as mailchimp
- High level of creativity and initiative along with an analytical and data driven mindset
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role is desirable
- Ability to prioritise, work independently and meet deadlines
- Possess a positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Experience working collaboratively within a team environment
- Attractive salary packages in line with experience
- Professional development opportunities
- Purchase additional leave
- Paid parental leave
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Refer a friend bonus incentive
- A positive, supportive and social company culture
We are committed to caring for all of our team members in the same way that we care about our clients. We strive to provide each team member with a wide range of professional and personal opportunities with ongoing training and support.
You can follow our journey here: linkedin.com/company/altiusgroup or visit Altius-group.com.au
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please click apply today via the link.