Altius Group is Australia’s leading allied health provider to workplaces and team members, offering end-to-end support and guidance to those that need help. We are committed to be the benchmark in professional health services whilst offering our team members space for personal growth, opportunities to continue learning and showing real appreciation for their work. Our leadership team injects a culture of compassion and understanding into the company which resonates in everything we do.
Your new role:
You will provide holistic support for our clients through relevant assessments (Functional, Activities of Daily Living, Ergonomic and Workplace assessments) and return to work case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals, to help restore an individual's highest level of functional performance and deliver a successful return to work.
This role is based in Coffs Harbour. Your new benefits:
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a 3-month tailored Induction Program
- Dedicated social budget
- Professional Development Support and development opportunities to grow across the Group
- Coaching & Mentoring from Industry Leaders and Allied Health Professionals
- Be rewarded with an above market salary package, including a great bonus system
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro and a smart phone
- Flexible Work Arrangements – start early, finish early and work from home
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellness app, regular wellness seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Fuel card
- Tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology or Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Registration or membership with AHPRA or ESSA
- Current driver’s licence and car
- Genuine interest in working within Occupational Rehabilitation
For more information or opportunities, please contact Emily Norton on 0413 414 597 or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-norton-aa678994/
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Research has shown that, in Australia, women, people living with disability, LGBTQIA+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and those from minority groups are less likely to apply for a role because they feel they will not be successful. We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion, and we would like to strongly encourage those who identify with any of these groups to apply for a role with us.