Altius Group is Australia’s leading allied health provider to workplaces and team members, offering end-to-end support and guidance to those that need help to realise their health potential and to ensure an inclusive and diverse workforce. We employ over 400 health professionals, in 45 different offices nationally and are continuing to grow.
In joining our team, you will be welcomed into a caring and nurturing community and work within a supportive team and environment, you’ll also be offered the flexibility you need to balance work /home life.
If this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we can’t wait to meet you! Your new team:
The Altius journey continues to be one of growth, opportunity and sustained excellence. We pride ourselves in our work environment that is centred around collaboration and fun. We have fun, we develop each other, and we strive to exceed expectations Your new role:
This is a role where you can really make your name in the profession. You will be provided training and support from an experienced WHS Manager and service a growing client database across a range of industries. Our focus will be to develop your consultancy skills to provide you autonomy, independence and flexibility in your work structure. Key responsibilities include audits, system development, implementation of our Altius WHS platform, client training, safety action plans and WHS consultancy. There may be occasional regional or interstate travel with a focus on personable customer service. Your new benefits:
- Development opportunities to grow across the Group with secondments and transfers across different locations
- Professional Development Support
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Be rewarded with an above market salary package
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro and a smart phone
- Flexible Work Arrangements – start early, finish early and work from home
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellness app, regular wellness seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Tertiary or Cert IV Workplace Safety Qualifications
- Previous experience in Occupational Rehabilitation / WHS / Return to Work role is valued but not essential.
- Ability to work independently and provide quality outcomes for our clients.
- Drivers licence and access to a vehicle
- A desire to have fun in the workplace
The following are a plus but by no means mandatory:
- Training Cert IV Workplace Trainer and Assessor
- Previous experience conducting Return to Work Coordinator Training
If you have any questions, please contact Monique Marques on 0424804685 or connect with me on linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/moniqmarques/
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce.
Research has shown that, in Australia, women, people living with disability, LGBTQIA+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and those from minority groups are less likely to apply for a role because they feel they will not be successful. We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion, and we would like to strongly
encourage those who identify with any of th