The Altius Group is Australia’s leading allied health provider to workplaces and team members, offering end-to-end support and guidance to those that need help. We are committed to be the benchmark in professional health services whilst offering our team members space for personal growth, opportunities to continue learning and showing real appreciation for their work. Our leadership team injects a culture of compassion and understanding into the company which resonates in everything we do. Your new team:
You will work within a multi-disciplinary team, our number one priority is a team that works well together and supports each other.
The Altius journey continues to be one of growth, opportunity and sustained excellence. We pride ourselves in our work environment that is centred around collaboration and fun. We have fun, we develop each other, and we strive to exceed expectations.
Your new role:
You will provide holistic support for our clients to help restore an individual's highest level of functional performance and deliver a successful return to work
Your new benefits:
- Conduct initial vocational assessments to identify rehabilitation goals, objectives and outcomes
- Develop personalised rehabilitation plans that support a whole of person approach to rehabilitation
- Deliver case management and coordinate rehabilitation services
- Plan, coordinate and monitor clinical interventions
- Develop quality early intervention strategies
- Present case information to various stakeholders including credible recommendations/solutions to drive a desired goal
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a 3-month tailored Induction Program
- Eligibility to $5,500 per year towards supervision costs
- Supervision through COPP (College of Professional Psychology) with discounted rates
- Professional Development Support and Development opportunities
- Coaching & Mentoring from Industry Leaders and Allied Health Professionals
- Be rewarded with an above market salary package, including a great bonus system
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro and a smart phone
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellness app, regular wellness seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Fuel card
- Associate ASORC or Full RCAA Membership or
- AHPRA Registration as a Provisional Psychologist (or eligible)
- Current driver’s licence and car
- Genuine interest in working within Occupational Rehabilitation
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Norton on 0413 414 597 or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/emily-norton-aa678994/ Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce.
Research has shown that, in Australia, women, people living with disability, LGBTQIA+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and those from minority groups are less likely to apply for a role because they feel they will not be successful. We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion, and we would like to strongly
encourage those who identify with any of these groups to apply for a role with us.