Altius Group is Australia’s leading allied health provider to workplaces and team members, offering end-to-end support and guidance to those that need help to realise their health potential and to ensure an inclusive and diverse workforce. We employ over 400 health professionals, in 45 different offices nationally and are continuing to grow.
Our commitment is to be the benchmark in professional health services, whilst giving our team members space for personal growth, opportunities to continue learning and showing real appreciation for their work.
Our team members love the meaningful work they do (yes we’ve asked!). And our leadership team injects a culture of compassion and understanding into the company which resonates in everything we do.
In joining our team, you will be welcomed into a caring and nurturing community and work within a supportive team and environment, you’ll also be offered the flexibility you need to balance work /home life.
If this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we can’t wait to meet you! Your new team:
You will work within a multi-disciplinary team and our number one priority is a team that works well together and supports each other.
The Altius journey continues to be one of growth, opportunity and sustained excellence. We pride ourselves in our work environment that is centred around collaboration and fun. We have fun, we develop each other, and we strive to exceed expectations.
About the Role:
- Work with a team of supportive colleagues
- Enjoy team social events & celebrations including morning teas, breakfasts, lunches & Christmas parties
- Join colleagues in national and team challenges throughout the year such as Pets @ Home, Nature Photos, and Step / Squat Challenges
- Recognition at our Annual PRIDE Awards which rewards team members for displaying the Altius Group Values and Milestone Awards which recognise career milestones
- Regular Client & Colleague Appreciation posted on Yammer for all to see
Due to continued growth in NSW, we are looking for an Accredited Exercise Physiologist to join our collaborative Parramatta team.
You will complete relevant assessments and develop and implement tailored clinical rehabilitation intervention, to support people realise their health potential. Your new benefits:
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a 3-month tailored Induction Program
- Development opportunities to grow across the Group with secondments and transfers across different locations
- Professional Development Support
- Coaching & Mentoring from Industry Leaders and Allied Health Professionals
- Be rewarded with an above market salary package, including a great bonus system
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro and a smart phone
- Flexible Work Arrangements – start early, finish early and work from home
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellness app, regular wellness seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Generous relocation allowance
- Opportunity to relocate and work anywhere in Australia
- Referral bonuses
- Fuel card
- Have access to Telehealth when needed, especially during a pandemic!
- Full Australian working rights
- Tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology
- Full Membership with ESSA
- Current driver’s licence and car
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Norton on 0413 414 597 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.