Would you like to work for a national company that has an outstanding reputation? Look no further, as Altius Group has an industry reputation as an employer of choice and provider of service excellence!
We are a growing company that has significant year on year growth and our success translates to ever evolving opportunities to support career progression and personal aspirations to ensure an inclusive and diverse workforce. We focus on quality rather than quantity to deliver the best possible service to our clients and gain greater work satisfaction.
The Altius journey continues to be one of growth, opportunity and sustained excellence. We engage with our clients to provide tailored, end to end solutions across workplace health, wellbeing, employment, risk and claims support services to enable organisations and their people to optimise their physical, mental and social health. Your new team:
You will work within a multi-disciplinary team and our number one priority is a team that works well together and supports each other.
At Altius Group we pride ourselves in our work environment that is centred around collaboration and fun. We have fun, we develop each other, and we strive to exceed expectations.
Your new role:
- Work with a team of supportive colleagues
- Enjoy team social events & celebrations including morning teas, breakfasts, lunches & Christmas parties
- Join colleagues in national and team challenges throughout the year such as Pets @ Home, Nature Photos, and Step / Squat Challenges
- Recognition at our Annual PRIDE Awards which rewards team members for displaying the Altius Group Values and Milestone Awards which recognise career milestones
- Regular Client & Colleague Appreciation posted on Yammer for all to see
You will provide a person-centred clinical approach to support for our NDIS participants through a range of assessments, intervention, assistive technology prescription, ongoing capacity building therapy, home modification, report writing and case management. You will plan for our NDIS participants to maximise their level of function, capacity, social engagement, housing suitability, and ongoing contribution to their community.
This role will be based in Lithgow, NSW. Your new benefits:
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a 3-month tailored Induction Program
- Development opportunities to grow across the Group with secondments and transfers across different locations
- Professional Development Support
- Coaching & Mentoring from Industry Leaders and Allied Health Professionals
- Be rewarded with an above market salary package, including a great bonus system
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro and a smart phone
- Flexible Work Arrangements – start early, finish early and work from home
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellbeing app, regular wellbeing seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Generous relocation allowance
- Opportunity to relocate and work anywhere in Australia
- Referral bonuses
- Fuel card
- Have access to Telehealth when needed, especially during a pandemic!
- Full Australian working rights
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration or membership with AHPRA
- Current driver’s licence and car
- Genuine interest in working within NDIS and the community
If you have any questions, please contact to Melissa Lieu on 0420 925 466 or [email protected] Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce.
Research has shown that, in Australia, women, people living with disability, LGBTQIA+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and those from minority groups are less likely to apply for a role because they feel they will not be successful. We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion, and we would like to strongly
encourage those who identify with any of these groups to apply for a role with us.