Altius Group is Australia’s leading allied health provider delivering services to workplaces and individuals, offering end-to-end support and guidance to those who need help to realise their health potential.
We employ over 400 health professionals, in 45 different offices nationally and are continuing to grow.
Our commitment is to be the benchmark in professional health services, whilst giving our team members space for personal growth, opportunities to continue learning and showing real appreciation for their work.
Our team members love the meaningful work they do (yes we’ve asked!) and our leadership team injects a culture of compassion and understanding into the company which resonates in everything we do.
In joining our team, you will be welcomed into a caring and nurturing community and work within a supportive team and environment. You’ll also be offered the flexibility you need to balance work /home life.
If this sounds like a place where you would thrive, we can’t wait to meet you! Your new team:
You will be responsible for managing a team of multi-disciplinary health professionals along with a reduced caseload. Our number one priority is a team that works well together and supports each other.
We pride ourselves in our work environment that is centred around collaboration and fun. We develop each other, and we strive to exceed expectations.
Your new role:
- Enjoy team social events and celebrations
- Join colleagues in national and team challenges throughout the year
- Recognition at our Annual PRIDE Awards which rewards team members for displaying the Altius Group Values, Milestone Awards and monthly Most Valuable Team Player
Location: Brisbane or Beenleigh
- Support and mentor a multidisciplinary team of health professionals. This includes developing individual capabilities, being responsible for work allocations and providing feedback
- Assist with career development, performance appraisals and individual development plans for team members
- Work alongside the Regional Manager to set team goals and strategic direction, build customer relationships and contribute to business development
- Manage a reduced workload across compensable and non-compensable schemes
- Ensure that the work we do meets our quality benchmark – reviewing reports, meeting contractual requirements and adhering to timeframes
Your new benefits:
- AHPRA registration or ESSA or ASORC membership
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multidisciplinary team
- Desire to manage day to day operations and play a key role in regional growth
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a three-month tailored Induction Program
- Professional Development and internal coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – start early, finish early and work from home
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellness app, regular wellness seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Generous relocation allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Fuel card
- Access to Telehealth
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Harrison, Regional Manager on 0421 330 339 or [email protected]
or Melissa Lieu (People & Culture) on 0420 925 466 or [email protected] Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce.
Research has shown that, in Australia, women, people living with disability, LGBTQIA+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and those from minority groups are less likely to apply for a role because they feel they will not be successful. We believe in the strength of diversity and inclusion, and we would like to strongly
encourage those who identify with any of these groups to apply for a role with us.