Altius Group is Australia’s leading allied health provider delivering services to workplaces and individuals, offering end-to-end support and guidance to those who need help to realise their health potential.
We employ over 400 health professionals, in 45 different offices nationally and are continuing to grow.
Our commitment is to be the benchmark in professional health services, whilst giving our team members space for personal growth, opportunities to continue learning and showing real appreciation for their work.
Our team members love the meaningful work they do (yes we’ve asked!) and our leadership team injects a culture of compassion and understanding into the company which resonates in everything we do.
In joining our team, you will be welcomed into a caring and nurturing community and work within a supportive team and environment. You’ll also be offered the flexibility you need to balance work /home life.
If this sounds like a place where you would thrive, we can’t wait to meet you! Your new team:
You will be joining a team of multi-disciplinary health professionals to provide physiotherapy specific services to NDIS participants in the community and onsite at workplaces. Our number one priority is a team that works well together and supports each other.
We pride ourselves in our work environment that is centred around collaboration and fun. We develop each other, and we strive to exceed expectations.
Your new role:
- Enjoy team social events and celebrations
- Join colleagues in national and team challenges throughout the year
- Recognition at our Annual PRIDE Awards which rewards team members for displaying the Altius Group Values, Milestone Awards and monthly Most Valuable Team Player
- Physiotherapy functional, initial and mobility assessments for NDIS participants in the community
- Capacity building therapy, home exercise and hydrotherapy programs
- Prescription of Assistive Technology and training of support workers
- Onsite physiotherapy clinics (musculoskeletal treatment)
- Pre-Employment Functional Assessments; Functional Capacity Evaluations and Manual Task Training
- Supported by a new graduate and Allied Health Assistants
Your new benefits:
- AHPRA registration
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Strong interest in working with clients with a disability
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a three month tailored Induction Program
- Professional Development and internal coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – start early, finish early and work from home
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellness app, regular wellness seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Generous relocation allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Fuel card
- Access to Telehealth
If you have any questions, please contact Kate Harrison, Regional Manager on 0421 330 339 or [email protected]
or the People & Culture Team on [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.