Would you like to work for a national company that has an outstanding reputation? Look no further, as Altius Group has an industry reputation as an employer of choice and provider of service excellence!
We are a growing company that has significant year on year growth and our success translates to ever evolving opportunities to support career progression and personal aspirations to ensure an inclusive and diverse workforce. We focus on quality rather than quantity to deliver the best possible service to our clients and gain greater work satisfaction.
The Altius journey continues to be one of growth, opportunity and sustained excellence. We engage with our clients to provide tailored, end to end solutions across workplace health, wellbeing, employment, risk and claims support services to enable organisations and their people to optimise their physical, mental and social health. Your new team:
You will work within a multi-disciplinary team and our number one priority is a team that works well together and supports each other.
At Altius Group we pride ourselves in our work environment that is centred around collaboration and fun. We have fun, we develop each other, and we strive to exceed expectations.
Your new role:
- Work with a team of supportive colleagues
- Enjoy team social events & celebrations including morning teas, breakfasts, lunches & Christmas parties
- Join colleagues in national and team challenges throughout the year such as Pets @ Home, Nature Photos, and Step / Squat Challenges
- Recognition at our Annual PRIDE Awards which rewards team members for displaying the Altius Group Values and Milestone Awards which recognise career milestones
- Regular Client & Colleague Appreciation posted on Yammer for all to see
Your new benefits:
- Providing support and mentoring to the NDIS admin team
- NDIS Administration
- Respond to customer service enquiries for high call volume and direct these to the correct channels
- Providing support to NDIS Consultants
- Improving systems and processes
- Data entry and management of client’s information
- Based in Young, NSW
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a 3-month tailored Induction Program
- Development opportunities to grow across the Group with secondments and transfers across different locations
- Professional Development Support
- Coaching & Mentoring from Industry Leaders and Allied Health Professionals
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro and a smart phone
- Flexible Work Arrangements – start early, finish early and work from home
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellbeing app, regular wellbeing seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Referral bonuses
- Full Australian working rights
- Ability to prioritise work, manage time and meet deadlines
- Understanding of NDIS Scheme
- Ability to network and develop effective working relationships
- Attention to detail
- A friendly personality and be adaptable
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Certificate III or IV in Business Administration is desirable
- Genuine interest in working within NDIS and the community
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Norton on 0413 414 597 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.