Your new organisation
Would you like to work for a national company that has an outstanding reputation and an inclusive and diverse workforce?
Look no further, as Altius Group has an industry reputation as an employer of choice and provider of service excellence!
We are a growing company that has significant year on year growth and our success translates to ever evolving opportunities to support career progression and personal aspirations. We focus on quality rather than quantity to deliver the best possible service to our clients and gain greater work satisfaction.
At Altius Group we engage with our clients to provide tailored, end to end solutions across workplace health, wellbeing, employment, risk and claims support services to enable organisations and their people to optimise their physical, mental and social health.
Your new benefits:
Your new role:
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a 3-month tailored Induction Program
- Development opportunities to grow across the Group with secondments and transfers across different locations
- Professional Development Support
- Coaching & Mentoring from Industry Leaders and Allied Health Professionals
- Be rewarded with an above market salary package, including a great bonus system
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro and a smart phone
- Flexible Work Arrangements – start early, finish early and work from home
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellness app, regular wellness seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Generous relocation allowance
- Opportunity to relocate and work anywhere in Australia
- Referral bonuses
- Fuel card
- Have access to Telehealth when needed, especially during a pandemic!
You will provide holistic support for our clients to help restore an individual's highest level of functional performance and deliver a successful return to work
- Conduct initial vocational assessments to identify rehabilitation goals, objectives and outcomes
- Develop personalised rehabilitation plans that support a whole of person approach to rehabilitation
- Deliver case management and coordinate rehabilitation services
- Plan, coordinate and monitor clinical interventions
- Develop quality early intervention strategies
- Present case information to various stakeholders including credible recommendations/solutions to drive a desired goal
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary, motivated and highly capable team, and a national company with the support and opportunities to learn and progress professionally. This role is located in Hobart.What you’ll need to succeed:
- ASORC Associate Membership or RCAA Membership
- Drivers licence and reliable car
- Genuine interest in working in Occrehab
Call or email us today for a chat. Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded.
Melissa Lieu on 0420 925 466 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.