Would you like to work for a national company that has an outstanding reputation and an inclusive and diverse workforce?
Look no further, as Altius Group has an industry reputation as an employer of choice and provider of service excellence!
We are a growing company that has significant year on year growth and our success translates to ever evolving opportunities to support career progression and personal aspirations. We focus on quality rather than quantity to deliver the best possible service to our clients and gain greater work satisfaction.
At Altius Group we engage with our clients to provide tailored, end to end solutions across workplace health, wellbeing, employment, risk and claims support services to enable organisations and their people to optimise their physical, mental and social health. Your new role:
You will provide holistic support for our clients through relevant assessments (Functional, Activities of Daily Living, Ergonomic and Workplace assessments) and return to work case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals, to help restore an individual's highest level of functional performance and deliver a successful return to work.
We believe in a strengths based model and promote entrepreneur and talent, as we believe everyone has great ideas to contribute! Your new team:
You will work within a multi-disciplinary team and our number one priority is a team that works well together and supports each other.
At Altius Group we pride ourselves in our work environment that is centred around collaboration and fun. We have fun, we develop each other, and we strive to exceed expectations.
Your new benefits:
- Work with a team of supportive colleagues
- Enjoy team social events & celebrations including morning teas, breakfasts, lunches & Christmas parties
- Join colleagues in national and team challenges throughout the year such as Pets @ Home, Nature Photos, and Step / Squat Challenges
- Recognition at our Annual PRIDE Awards which rewards team members for displaying the Altius Group Values and Milestone Awards which recognise career milestones
- Regular Client & Colleague Appreciation posted on Yammer for all to see
- Be warmly welcomed into your new team with a 3-month tailored Induction Program
- Development opportunities to grow across the Group with secondments and transfers across different locations
- Professional Development Support
- Coaching & Mentoring from Industry Leaders and Allied Health Professionals
- Be rewarded with an above market salary package, including a great bonus system
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro and a smart phone
- Flexible Work Arrangements – start early, finish early and work from home
- Genuine support for your personal wellbeing including access to our AltiusLife in-house wellness app, regular wellness seminars, access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave
- Generous relocation allowance
- Opportunity to relocate and work anywhere in Australia
- Referral bonuses
- Fuel card
- Have access to Telehealth when needed, especially during a pandemic!
Locations are available nationwide!
- Full Australian working rights
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy
- Registration or membership with AHPRA or ESSA
- Current driver’s licence and car
We are looking for individuals who have professional integrity, are innovative and looking to achieve results that exceeds the expectations of our clients to help them realise their health potential.
If you have any questions, please contact to Melissa Lieu on 0420 925 466 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.