Your new organisation
Altius Group is an industry leading and award-winning employer with a reputation as the quality benchmark for service delivery and quality. We employ some of the best talent in health across Australia and right now we have an exciting new opportunity for a Rehabilitation Counsellor / Provisional Psychologist
. With on-the-job training and immediate access to external courses, this is the perfect opportunity to elevate your career to the next level.
Your new benefits:
Your new role:
- Are you looking to relocate to Armidale? If so, we offer a $10,000 Regional Allowance!
- Individual flexible arrangements; 9-day fortnights, work from home or anywhere in the country
- Career Progression, grow your career based on your strengths, experience and interests
- $1,000 annual professional development allowance plus 1 day paid PD leave per year for health professionals
- Highly competitive salary
- 3-month induction program to welcome and train you so you feel supported and confident in your role
- Generous referral bonus
- Surface pro and mobile
- Access to wellbeing programs, company wellness App, and on-going support from health professionals
- Flexible EAP of up to 6 sessions per year, with a psychologist of your choice, anywhere in the country
We are looking for a Rehabilitation Counsellor / Provisional Psychologist
to work out of our Armidale
office. As a Rehabilitation Consultant/Counsellor (Provisional Psychologist) you will complete relevant assessments, to restore an individual's highest level of functional performance and deliver a successful return to work.
The primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct initial vocational assessments to identify rehabilitation goals, objectives and outcomes
- Develop personalised rehabilitation plans that support a whole of person approach to rehabilitation
- Deliver case management and coordinate rehabilitation services
- Plan, coordinate and monitor clinical interventions
- Develop quality early intervention strategies
- Present case information to various stakeholders including credible recommendations/solutions to drive a desired goal
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary, motivated and highly capable local team, and a national company with the support and opportunities to learn and progress professionally.
We are ideally looking for a full time individual, however, also we are also open to part time. What you’ll need to succeed:
- Provisional Psychology registration with AHPRA or
- Rehabilitation Counsellor ASORC
- A high level of integrity, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Well-developed problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Must have Drivers licence and access to a vehicle
You will also be a self-motivated team player, with the ability to work autonomously and the willingness to go the extra mile.
Call or email us today for a chat. Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded.
Melissa Lieu on 0420 925 466 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.