Working for us:
Altius Group is an award winning employer of choice in the Allied Health industry with a reputation as the quality benchmark in health services. We employ over 300 passionate and driven professionals across Australia.
When you work with us you can expect:
We are looking for Graduates who are:
- A culture based on our values of Professional Integrity, Resolve, Innovation, Distinction and Excellence.
- An attractive hourly rate based upon your experience.
- Enormous autonomy and flexibility
- Regular, ongoing training from accessible and open industry professionals and access to professional development plans. We put people first and work one on one with you to help you become the best you can be.
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro laptop and smart phone enabling flexible working options.
- Genuine support for your own wellbeing including access to our own AltiusLife wellbeing platform, regular employee wellbeing seminars, access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
- Honest and genuine in their interactions with others
- Capable of delivering high quality performance
- Resilient, with the ability to adapt to change
- Collaborative in their approach
- Committed to finding innovative and practical solutions
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Team player who enjoy being part of a high performing and dynamic company
- Currently studying Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology, preferably 3rd or 4th year
- Hold a current unrestricted driver’s license, and own a reliable vehicle
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply.