About the Company
Altius Group is the parent company of six subsidiaries working throughout Australia and employs over 300 professionals who help organisations and their people realise their health potential. The Altius Group won the 2018 Australian Business Awards for Service Excellence as well as various other recent industry awards. We continue to successfully grow as a nationwide organisation and focus on providing a quality service to our customers and clients.
PeopleSense by Altius, a subsidiary of Altius Group, specialises in providing a broad range of clinical and organisational psychology services.
PeopleSense are currently recruiting for an Organisational Services Coordinator (Administrator) to work in our Subiaco office - in a full-time capacity. We are seeking someone is committed to providing high quality psychological administration and coordination to clients, and able to undertake a variety of responsibilities, which may include:
- Communicating and coordinating with customers, and providing comprehensive briefs of request to Manager
- Scheduling and rescheduling appointments for Consultants
- Formatting and preparing proposals for customers
- Transcribing duties
- Design culture/ mental health/ feedback surveys
- Collating feedback
The successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- Demonstrated, local experience in similar roles
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient and accurate typing skills 65 wpm – essential
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient MS Office skills – strong proficiency – essential across WORD, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a team environment
We are committed to caring for our team members in the same way that we care about our clients. We strive to provide each team member with a wide range of professional and personal development opportunities to improve the quality of their daily life. As an employee of PeopleSense by Altius, you can expect great benefits including:
- Attractive salary based on experience
- Regular supervision, coaching and support
- Tailored career development planning
- Access to an employee assistance program
- National social award events
- Office based awards
The Altius Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
If this opportunity interests you and you are looking forward to join our friendly team, please click on "Apply" below.