Do you have a passion for helping participants every single day? Have you found yourself craving a higher level of trust, autonomy, and flexibility? Are you looking for a company that is not only an industry leader; but one that provides a collaborative working environment with great colleagues who truly have your back and a pathway for further career development? At Altius Group we pride ourselves in a focus on our team and customer focus. We have fun, we develop each other and we strive to exceed expectations.
Consider a new way of working with Altius Group!
Altius Group is an industry leading and award-winning employer with a reputation as the quality benchmark for service delivery and quality. We employ some of the best talent in health across Australia and right now we have some exciting new opportunities. With on-the-job training and immediate access to external courses, this is the perfect opportunity to elevate your career to the next level.
We are excited to be expanding into Darwin, NT!
About the job
This role can be tailored to an individual's experience - with Consultant & Senior Consultant arrangements available. There is also the opportunity to work in NDIS if of interest, as well as drive business development and NT accounts.
- Complete a wide range of assessments including Functional, Activities of Daily Living, Ergonomic and/or Workplace assessments
- Case management within Workers Compensation, DVA, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance schemes
- Exposure to clinical treatment based work through our other subsidiary’s (if desired)
- Develop, implement and monitor programs to support injured persons in the workplace
- Liaise with clients, insurers, employers, other health professionals, doctors and local community organisations to assist people achieve their health potential and return to the workforce
- Qualifications and relevant registration as an Occupational Therapist, Exercise Physiologist, Nurse or Physiotherapist
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Drive for continuous learning and to provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to work effectively in a team and manage your own time
- Current vehicle and drivers licence (compulsory)
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.