At Altius Group we pride ourselves in a focus on our team and customer focus. We have fun, we develop each other and we strive to exceed expectations.
Consider a new way of working with Altius Group!
- Expand your expertise working within Occupational Rehab
- Work with amazing colleagues
- Feel the support of innovative leadership
is an industry leading and award-winning employer with a reputation as the quality benchmark for service delivery and quality. We employ some of the best talent in health across Australia and right now we have some exciting new opportunities for Registered Nurses just like you. With on-the-job training and immediate access to external courses, this is the perfect opportunity to elevate your career to the next level. About the job
- Case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals
- Work on a limited caseload of an average 20 cases
- Develop quality early intervention strategies and return to work plans
- Liaise with other health professionals, doctors and local community organisations
- AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Rapport building skills
- High level of resilience and the drive to continuously learn
If you have any question or would like to know more about the role please contact Emily Norton on [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.