At Altius Group we pride ourselves in a focus on our team and customer focus. We have fun, we develop each other and we strive to exceed expectations.
Consider a new way of working with Altius Group!
- Expand your expertise working within Occupational Rehab
- Work with amazing colleagues
- Feel the support of innovative leadership
is an industry leading and award-winning employer with a reputation as the quality benchmark for service delivery and quality. We employ some of the best talent in health across Australia and right now we have some exciting new opportunities for Occupational Therapists just like you. With on-the-job training and immediate access to external courses, this is the perfect opportunity to elevate your career to the next level. About the job
- Activities of Daily Living Assessments
- Functional Capacity Assessments
- Assistive technology and home modification assessment and prescription
- Workplace assessments and development of return to work programs
- Case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals
- Deliver preventative health education to organisations, carers and individuals
- Develop quality early intervention strategies
When you work with us you can expect:
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Rapport building skills
- High level of resilience and drive to continuously learn
- Experience conducting Workplace Assessment, Functional Assessments, ADL Assessments desirable
- Drivers Licence, and personal vehicle required
- Professional development, able to grow and develop within your role and to your strengths
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro laptop
- Genuine support for your own wellbeing including access to our own AltiusLife wellbeing platform, access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
- Supportive team members and positive work culture
- Encouraging management team
- Work/Life Balance
- Reward and Recognition system, milestones celebrated and acknowledged
If you have any question or would like to know more about the role please contact Emily Norton on 0413 414 597 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.