Working at Altius
Do you have a passion for helping participants every single day? Have you found yourself craving a higher level of trust, autonomy, and flexibility? Are you looking for a company that is not only an industry leader; but one that provides a collaborative working environment with great colleagues who truly have your back and a pathway for further career development?
At Altius Group we pride ourselves in a focus on our team and customer focus. We have fun, we develop each other and we strive to exceed expectations.
Consider a new way of working with Rehabilitation Services by Altius!
About the role
- Create genuine connections with participants
- Work with amazing colleagues
- Feel the support of an innovative leader with vast experience
- Go home every day feeling you have made a difference
We are looking for a Full Time Provisional Psychologist
to work out of our Canberra
office. As a Rehabilitation Consultant (Provisional Psychologist) you will complete relevant assessments, to restore an individual's highest level of functional performance and deliver a successful return to work.
The primary duties include, but are not limited to:
When you work with us you can expect
- Conduct initial vocational assessments to identify rehabilitation goals, objectives and outcomes
- Develop personalised rehabilitation plans that support a whole of person approach to rehabilitation
- Deliver case management and coordinate rehabilitation services
- Plan, coordinate and monitor clinical interventions
- Develop quality early intervention strategies
- Present case information to various stakeholders including credible recommendations/solutions to drive a desired goal
- Professional development, able to grow and develop within your role and to your strengths
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro laptop
- Genuine support for your own wellbeing including access to our own AltiusLife wellbeing platform, access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
- Supportive team members and positive work culture
- Encouraging management team
- Work/Life Balance & flexible working arrangements
- Reward and Recognition system, milestones celebrated and acknowledged
- Financial support towards becoming a registered psychologist
- Partnership with Collogue of Professional Psychology
We are looking for a professional who has the following:
- Provisional or General Psychology registration with AHPRA
- A high level of integrity, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
- Well-developed problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Must have Drivers licence and access to a vehicle
If you would like to join an organisation which celebrates individual successes and has a fun & friendly culture, submit your application via the appropriate link.
For more information or opportunities, please contact Emily Norton on 0413 414 597 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.