Working for us:
Altius Group is an award winning employer of choice in the Allied Health industry with a reputation as the quality benchmark in health services. We employ over 300 passionate and driven professionals across Australia.
When you work with us you can expect:
About the Role
- Individual flexible arrangements, work from home or anywhere in the country
- Excellent support from experienced Allied Health Professionals and administrators
- Career Progression, grow your career based on your strengths, experience and interests
- Professional development
- Highly competitive salary
- 3-month induction program to welcome and train you so you feel supported and confident in your role
- Surface pro and mobile
- Access to wellbeing programs and a company wellness App
- Flexible EAP of up to 6 sessions per year
We are looking for an Occupational Therapy student to join our team as a casual Allied Health Assistant - Occupational Therapist, working alongside our Occupational Therapists who work with participants on the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and seeing NDIS participants in the community. The role will be based in our Lithgow office.
Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded.
- 3rd year student studying Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Hold a current unrestricted driver’s license, and own a reliable vehicle
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work effectively in a team and independently (decision-making skills essential)
- Be personable, self-driven, pro-active and able to build strong rapport with NDIS participants, stakeholders and other team members
- Have a high level of resilience and drive to continuously learn
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.