Your new organisation
Altius Group is an industry leading and award-winning employer with a reputation as the quality benchmark for service delivery and quality. We employ some of the best talent in health across Australia and right now we have an exciting new opportunity for a Rehab Consultant. With on-the-job training and immediate access to external courses, this is the perfect opportunity to elevate your career to the next level.
Your new benefits:
Your new role:
- Are you looking to relocate to Armidale? If so, we offer a $10,000 Regional Allowance!
- Individual flexible arrangements; 9-day fortnights, work from home or anywhere in the country
- Career Progression, grow your career based on your strengths, experience and interests
- $1,000 annual professional development allowance plus 1 day paid PD leave per year for health professionals
- Highly competitive salary
- 3-month induction program to welcome and train you so you feel supported and confident in your role
- Generous referral bonus
- Surface pro and mobile
- Access to wellbeing programs, company wellness App, and on-going support from health professionals
- Flexible EAP of up to 6 sessions per year, with a psychologist of your choice, anywhere in the country
Reporting to the Principal Consultant, this role will have you completing relevant assessments and return to work case management, to help restore an individual's highest level of functional performance and deliver a successful return to work.
- Complete assessments including Functional, Activities of Daily Living, Ergonomic and Workplace assessments
- Case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals
- Work on a limited caseload of an average 20 cases
- Develop quality early intervention strategies and return to work plans
- Liaise with other health professionals, doctors and local community organisations
- Exposure to clinical treatment-based work through our other subsidiary’s (if desired)
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary, motivated and highly capable local team, and a national company with the support and opportunities to learn and progress professionally.
We are ideally looking for a full time individual, however, also we are also open to part time. What you’ll need to succeed:
You will be an accomplished Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist with your AHPRA or ESSA Registration. You will ideally have a minimum of one years’ experience in occrehab, although we are open to individuals who don’t have occrehab experience or are new grads.
You will also be a self-motivated team player, with the ability to work autonomously and the willingness to go the extra mile.
Call or email us today for a chat. Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded.
Melissa Lieu on 0420 925 466 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.