Working at Altius
Do you have a passion for helping participants every single day? Have you found yourself craving a higher level of trust, autonomy, and flexibility? Are you looking for a company that is not only an industry leader; but one that provides a collaborative working environment with great colleagues who truly have your back and a pathway for further career development?
At Altius Group we pride ourselves in a focus on our team and customer focus. We have fun, we develop each other and we strive to exceed expectations.
Consider a new way of working with Rehabilitation Services by Altius!
About the job
- Create genuine connections with participants
- Work with amazing colleagues
- Feel the support of an innovative leader with vast experience
- Go home every day feeling you have made a difference
- Complete Occupational Therapy or Exercise Physiology assessments including Functional, Activities of Daily Living ,ergonomic & workplace assessments
- Case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals
- Work on a limited caseload of an average 20 cases
- Develop quality early intervention strategies and return to work plans
- Liaise with other health professionals, doctors and local community organisations
- Exposure to clinical treatment based work through our other subsidiary’s (if desired)
When you work with us you can expect:
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist or
- ESSA membership as an Exercise Physiologist
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Rapport building skills
- High level of resilience and the drive to continuously learn
- Professional development, able to grow and develop within your role and to your strengths
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro laptop
- Genuine support for your own wellbeing including access to our own AltiusLife wellbeing platform, access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
- Supportive team members and positive work culture
- Encouraging management team
- Work/Life Balance & flexible working arrangements
- Reward and Recognition system, milestones celebrated and acknowledged
If you would like to join an organisation which celebrates individual successes and has a fun & friendly culture, submit your application via the appropriate link.
For more information or opportunities, please contact Emily Norton on 0413 414 597 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.