Altius Group is an award winning employer of choice in the Allied Health industry employing over 300 people across Australia.
When you work with us you can expect:
About the job
- A culture based on our values of Professional Integrity, Resolve, Innovation, Distinction and Excellence.
- Regular, ongoing training from accessible and open industry professionals.
- A focus on quality over quantity to deliver outstanding results.
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro laptop and smart phone enabling flexible working options.
- Genuine support for your own wellbeing including access to our own AltiusLife wellbeing platform, regular employee wellbeing seminars, access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
- Complete Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology assessments including Functional, Activities of Daily Living ,ergonomic & workplace assessments
- Case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals
- Work on a limited caseload of an average 20 cases
- Develop quality early intervention strategies and return to work plans
- Liaise with other health professionals, doctors and local community organisations
- Exposure to clinical treatment based work through our other subsidiary’s (if desired)
You will be part of a multi-disciplined, motivated and highly capable local team, and a national company with the support and opportunities to learn and progress professionally.About you
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist OR
- ESSA membership as an Exercise Physiologist
- Own transport and drivers licence
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Rapport building skills
- High level of resilience and the drive to continuously learn
Call or email us today for a chat. Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded.
Melissa Lieu on 0420 925 466 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.