Working at Altius
Do you have a passion for helping participants every single day? Have you found yourself craving a higher level of trust, autonomy, and flexibility? Are you looking for a company that is not only an industry leader; but one that provides a collaborative working environment with great colleagues who truly have your back and a pathway for further career development?
At Altius Group we pride ourselves in a focus on our team and customer focus. We have fun, we develop each other and we strive to exceed expectations.
Consider a new way of working with Rehabilitation Services by Altius!
About the Role:
- Create genuine connections with participants
- Work with amazing colleagues
- Feel the support of an innovative leader with vast experience
- Go home every day feeling you have made a difference
In close partnerships with Rehabilitation Consultants, you will assist individuals who have sustained an injury or illness gain new employment through the development of specific job seeking strategies or building individual skills.Duties:
Skills & Experience:
- Job seeking assistance for workers
- Labour Market Research reports
- Referee reports
- Intensive Job Seeking Program report
- Develop marketing strategies to negotiate WorkTrials
- Reverse Marketing
- Call canvassing
- Provide assistance to workers seeking education/training
- Job readiness support; including supporting with selection criteria, resume writing, and preparation of interviews
When you work with us you can expect:
- Psychology students welcome to apply
- A high level of integrity and strong work ethic
- Well-developed problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to develop and nurture new business
- Computer skills in all Microsoft office suite to an intermediate level
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders to achieve the best outcome for all parties
- Experience in recruitment (desirable)
- A professional network within the local area will be highly regarded
- Professional development, able to grow and develop within your role and to your strengths
- Latest technology including a Surface Pro laptop
- Genuine support for your own wellbeing including access to our own AltiusLife wellbeing platform, access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and the ability to purchase additional leave.
- Supportive team members and positive work culture
- Encouraging management team
- Work/Life Balance
- Reward and Recognition system, milestones celebrated and acknowledged
If this opportunity interests you and you are looking forward to join our friendly team, please click on "Apply" below.