Your new organisation
Altius Group is an industry leading and award-winning employer with a reputation as the quality benchmark for service delivery and quality. We employ some of the best talent in health across Australia and right now we have a exciting new opportunity for a Physiotherapist due to growth.
Your new benefits:
What to expect on a daily basis
- Individual flexible arrangements; 9-day fortnights, work from home or anywhere in the country
- Excellent support from experienced Allied Health Assistants and senior administrators
- Career Progression, grow your career based on your strengths, experience and interests
- $1,000 annual professional development allowance plus 1 day paid PD leave per year for health professionals
- Highly competitive salary
- 3-month induction program to welcome and train you so you feel supported and confident in your role
- Surface pro and mobile
- Access to wellbeing programs and a company wellness App
- Flexible EAP of up to 6 sessions per year
Working from the Melbourne office
, this opportunity will see you supporting NDIS participants through a range of assessments, assistive technology prescription and ongoing capacity building therapy.Your keys to success
You take pride in yourself and your work and never close a day out without reaching an end solution. Your approach is kind, warm and inquisitive. This work is not easy; and requires you to be resilient, flexible, and responsive to support participants. Essential Requirements:
- AHPRA registration
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Current drivers’ licence and access to own transport
- Minimum one years' clinical experience
Call or email us today for a chat. Referrals warmly welcomed and rewarded.
Emily Norton on 0413 414 597 or [email protected]
Altius Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA+, people of culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disability are encouraged to apply.