Our current vacancies across Altius Group are listed below and are regularly updated. If you can’t find the role you are looking for in our current job vacancies list, express your interest in a role by filling in the Submit Your Resume application form listed below.
Occupational Therapist / Exercise Physiologist
- Rehabilitation Services - Canberra, ACT
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Physio / Occupational Therapy
- Permanent / Full Time
- Canberra, ACT
- Professional services environment
- Ongoing training and support
Altius Group provides specialist support, guidance and partnership to help organisations and their people realise their health potential. The Altius journey has been one of growth, opportunity and sustained excellence.
As a consolidated group we comprise of five independently successful subsidiaries which have profited over the past 5-years from both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Altius Group has been named Health & Life Sciences Growth Company in the 2017 Australian Growth Company Awards and the Service Excellence winner of the ABA 100 2018 Australian Business Awards!
Rehabilitation Services by Altius is a leading Occupational Rehabilitation Provider, experiencing significant business growth across 30 offices nationwide. We focus on training and developing our employees, without an expectation to meet billing targets. Our team work on a limited number of cases (20 average) to ensure quality outcomes for an individual to return to work.
About the Role:
- Rehabilitation Consultant, Occupational Therapist or Exercise Physiologist
- Full Time
- Canberra, ACT
- Immediate start
- Functional, ADL & workplace assessments
- Case management of Workers Compensation, Comcare, CTP & Life Insurance referrals
- Work on a limited caseload of an average 20 cases
- Develop quality early intervention strategies and return to work plan
- Negotiate and chair case conferences with key stakeholders including doctors, employers and individual with an injury
- AHPRA registration as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist, or
- ESSA membership as an Exercise Physiologist
- Experience in Occupational Rehabilitation (desirable, not essential)
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Rapport building skills
- High level of resilience and drive to continuously learn
We are committed to to caring for our team members in the same way that we care about our clients. We strive to provide each team member with a wide range of professional and personal opportunities to improve the quality of their daily life. You can follow our journey here: linkedin.com/company/altiusgroup
- Structured induction and training by industry experts
- Attractive salary packages in line with experience
- Bonus incentives based on performance
- Relocation assistance if required
- Professional development assistance
- Clear career pathway opportunities
- Travel reimbursement for personal car use
- Purchase additional leave
- Employee assistance program
- Family-friendly and flexible work arrangements
- Refer a friend bonus options
About the Alitius Group:
Altius Group is the parent company of 5 subsidiaries working throughout Australia and employs over 300 professionals who help organisations and their people, realise their health potential.
Rehabilitation Services by Altius delivers a complete range of rehabilitation, health, safety and injury management solutions to a range of industries across Australia.
We are class leading experts in maximising the independence of individuals with evidence based interventions.