Our current vacancies across Altius Group are listed below and are regularly updated. If you can’t find the role you are looking for in our current job vacancies list, express your interest in a role by filling in the Submit Your Resume application form listed below.
Psychology Graduate / Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Rehabilitation Services - Sydney CBD, NSW
- Healthcare & Medicine
- Psychology / Rehab Counselling
- Permanent / Full Time
- Sydney, NSW
- Professional services environment
- Training and ongoing support
Altius Group provides specialist support, guidance and partnership to help organisations and their people realise their health potential. The Altius journey has been one of growth, opportunity and sustained excellence.
As a consolidated group we comprise of five independently successful subsidiaries which have profited over the past 5-years from both organic growth and strategic acquisitions.
Altius Group has been named Health & Life Sciences Growth Company in the 2017 Australian Growth Company Awards and the Service Excellence winner of the ABA 100 2018 Australian Business Awards!
Rehabilitation Services by Altius is a leading Occupational Rehabilitation Provider, experiencing significant business growth across 30 offices nationwide. We focus on training and developing our employees, without an expectation to meet billing targets. Our team work on a limited number of cases to ensure quality outcomes for an individual to return to work.
About the Role:
- Vocational Consultant (Psychology Graduate or Rehabilitation Counsellor)
- Full Time
- Sydney CBD, NSW
- Conduct initial vocational assessments to identify rehabilitation goals, objectives and outcomes
- Develop personalised rehabilitation plans that support a whole of person approach to rehabilitation
- Deliver case management and coordinate rehabilitation services
- Plan, coordinate and monitor clinical interventions
- Develop quality early intervention strategies
- Present case information to various stakeholders including credible recommendations/solutions to drive a desired goal
- Undergraduate degree in Psychology, or
- AHPRA registration as a Psychologist, or
- ASORC membership as a Rehabilitation Counsellor
- Strong report writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Problem-solving and negotiating skills
- Business acumen
We are committed to to caring for our team members in the same way that we care about our clients. We strive to provide each team member with a wide range of professional and personal opportunities to improve the quality of their daily life. You can follow our journey here: linkedin.com/company/altiusgroup
- Flexible work arrangements
- Attractive salary packages in line with experience
- Bonus incentives based on performance
- Relocation assistance if required
- Professional development assistance
- Travel reimbursement for personal car use
- Purchase additional leave
- Employee assistance program
- Clear career pathway opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus options
About the Alitius Group:
Altius Group is the parent company of 5 subsidiaries working throughout Australia and employs over 300 professionals who help organisations and their people, realise their health potential.
Rehabilitation Services by Altius delivers a complete range of rehabilitation, health, safety and injury management solutions to a range of industries across Australia.
We are class leading experts in maximising the independence of individuals with evidence based interventions.